- use Mix.Config
- # For production, don't forget to configure the url host
- # to something meaningful, Phoenix uses this information
- # when generating URLs.
- # Note we also include the path to a cache manifest
- # containing the digested version of static files. This
- # manifest is generated by the `mix phx.digest` task,
- # which you should run after static files are built and
- # before starting your production server.
- config :upshot, Upshot.Web.Endpoint,
- http: [:inet6, port: System.get_env("PORT") || 4000],
- url: [host: "upshot.events"],
- cache_static_manifest: "priv/static/cache_manifest.json"
- config :logger, level: :info